Monday, August 12, 2013

About Me

As stated previously, I am a book lunatic. My passion for reading has been a lifelong thing for me. I read a lot. I have a huge TBR pile, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My first love when it comes to reading will always be anything Paranormal. Always. I also love Urban Fantasy, Horror, Mysteries, Thrillers, New Adult, Contemporary Romance and YA. Although to be honest, all the YA books are paranormal. :)  That's just me. I like to mix it up when I'm reading, so one book of one genre and then switch genres. It's more fun that way and keeps everything fresh.

A few of my favorite authors who are big name: Laurell K Hamilton, Kim Harrison, Charlain Harris, Kat Richardson, Karain Slaughter, Craig Johnson, T. Jefferson Parker, Christine Feehan, Sherrilyn Kenyon, John Sandford, Jonathan Kellerman, Kathy Reichs, Jefferson Bass, Patricia Cornwell, James Patterson, and the list goes on.

This year I've had the opportunity to "meet" some fantastic independent authors that I absolutely love! They are: Jennifer James, Angela McCallister, Taryn Elliott, Cari Quinn, Rosanna Leo, Kamery Solomon,  Milly Taiden,  Charity Santiago, Elodie Parkes, Sarah Daltry, and that list could go on too.

 I am a mom to two kids; one grown, one still at home. I have been married to a wonderful man who has put up with my insanity for almost 18 years. Whew! Never thought that would happen!! I live in the Southwest Desert and love the heat! I love animals and nature, and when not reading like to go on hikes, practice yoga, listen to heavy metal and think about everything.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a wonderful new blog and thanks so much for the kind mention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been my pleasure Rosanna. I am priviledged to have met so many wonderful, independent authors. :)

      Delete