Fate has kept them apart for twenty years.
Their roads hadn't crossed and the stars didn't align until now...
Matured, more experienced, pierced, tattooed and hot as hell, Adrian steps back into Mia's life to reclaim his first love.
And the moment she sees him she can't even remember her own name.
Adrian Reed had always remained in Mia's heart. After all, he was her first boyfriend and the man she'd lost her virginity to, but that was twenty years ago. His sudden appearance at a bar, on a girls night out, has Mia acting like the fifteen year old girl she was when they parted.
But life now is not as simple as it was twenty years ago. With two kids, a hopeful ex-husband and new insecurities, Mia finds opening up to a new relationship more challenging.
Will she give her first love another chance, or will she push him away, this time for good?
INSERT YOUR REVIEW HERE
His silence buzzed through me with pleasurable tingles.
He cupped my face, tilting my head to the side. I closed my eyes, breathing in his scent. Adrian’s mouth brushed mine and my hands fell to my sides. His lips traced along the bow of my upper lip before his tongue dipped inside. I opened wider. He slowly walked backward. My foot brushed against his every few steps. Keeping my eyes closed, I followed wherever he led me until a hard surface touched my back. By this point there was nothing innocent about the way his mouth was dominating me. I heard myself moan and whimper pure lust with each breath. My hand lowered to his jeans and curved around his arousal, stroking the hard length underneath. I wasn’t sure what came over me, but I was so desperate for him, for us, I could no longer control my body. His hips pressed in as he groaned inside my mouth.
When he pulled away, his gaze bored through me with penetrating heat. If he had wanted to, he could have melted those buttons right off my dress. Adrian took me by my waist and lifted me up to the kitchen counter. His fingers slowly trailed down my nose, over my lips and chin, and then along the middle of my neck and upper swell of my breasts until he reached the buttons on my dress. My chest swelled, and all I could think about was how fast he could get this dress off me. With each passing second I found it more difficult to breathe. The fabric was restraining me as if I were locked away in a coffin.
Unfasten these damned buttons! my mind screamed, but my mouth couldn’t form a coherent sentence.
But the eager fingers from our teens now had unbelievably arousing patience and experience. Adrian undid the top button open and I looked down, following the movement of his hands.
He stole a lingering kiss again, and then flicked open one button after another, trailing a downward path until he reached the hem. Parting the fabric to the sides, he took me in, slowly scanning my body.
“You wore white the first time we made love.”
Everything inside me turned and twisted into knots of nerves. As he watched me, my chest tightened inside yet swelled on the outside. The heat coming off his breath and skin was too much and not enough at the same time. My cleavage and stomach were partly exposed for him, and I couldn’t help but hold my breath.
The skim of his fingers down my arms as he admired every inch of my skin sent beautiful tingles through my body. Adrian seemed in no hurry. I grasped the hem of his shirt, lifted it up and off his torso, and then pushed my dress from underneath me and moved it to the side. It fluttered to the ground, freeing my hips and legs.
And as we stared at each other, I knew that there was no one else I had ever wanted more than him. He was the soulmate I’d once lost and been lucky enough to find again. That little piece of my heart I’d locked him away in had begun expanding the moment he reappeared in my life.
Looking at him now, I couldn’t believe how much his body had changed over the past twenty years. I held my breath, admiring the marvel of a man he’d become. His naturally toned torso and sun-kissed skin mesmerized me. The tattoo weaving up his upper arm hid beyond his shoulder and all I could think about was the need for my tongue to trace those dark lines and for my lips to kiss the new patterns inked over his skin. I wanted to throw myself at his hips, wrap my legs around him, and feel him dive into me. How in the world did he have so much control? Or did he do this on purpose? It was as if he compelled me to inspect his pecs and abs and that beautiful path, sprinkled with a shadow of hair, that led beyond the buckle of his pants, just to excite me. I devoured his taut body as he leaned forward, splaying his hands against the counter at the side of my thighs. His thumbs gently brushed against my hips. The flex of his arms and that sexy way he had of focusing just on me—really, really looking at me—made me hungry for more than just baked apples.
“There, that’s much better.” He leaned in and kissed me. “Hi, Thumbelina.”
Available at: AmazonUS | AmazonUK | AmazonAU | AmazonCA | Kobo | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Google Play
Author of Erotic Romance, Lacey Silks writes her stories from life experiences, dreams and fantasies. She likes a pinkish shade on a woman’s cheeks, men with large feet and sexy lingerie, especially when it’s torn off the body. Her favorite piece of clothing is a birthday suit.
When she’s not thinking about writing steamy stories, which is a rare occasion, Lacey enjoys camping and skiing with her family (not at the same time of course). She’s a happily married wife blessed with two kids who adore going to the library. She’s an early bird by nature, but loves the nightly adventures with her hubby which provide good content for her books.
Sign up for Lacey’s newsletter to receive an email about future releases.
10 Fun Facts About Lacey Silks
1. Although very shy in life Lacey’s dream was once to be an actress. As a teenager, Lacey took on the work of an extra in movies and TV shows. She’s been lucky enough to meet Shirley Maclaine, Ricki Lake, Brendan Fraser, Jerry O’Connell, Matthew Broderick and Marlon Brando.
2. Lacey has a secret crush on actor, dancer and singer Derek Hough (it’s not a big secret so she doesn’t mind sharing this). She recently had the chance to watch Derek and Julianne Hough perform on their Move on Live Tour and came within 10 feet of him when he jumped off the stage and ran into the crowd. Lacey nearly fainted, but luckily had her husband by her side for support.
3. Lacey’s dream vacation is the Atlantis in Bahamas. She hopes to surprise her family with the trip within the next couple of years.
4. When writing My First, My Last Lacey used her own name, her hubby’s name and her first boyfriend’s name in the manuscript later replacing the names with current characters. She fully imagined herself in Mia’s shoes, making some scenes quite difficult and emotional to write.
5. Lacey likes to take risks (not life risks). She doesn’t like the sentence “This can’t be done” and believes there’s always a way out of a difficult situation.
6. The mention of flying or going on a plane gives Lacey goose bumps. She has an unbelievable fear of flying that has developed after the birth of her kids. She will stay buckled up the entire flight, will not go to the bathroom and will pray during take-off and landing. Please be gentle if you ever find yourself sitting next to her.
7. Joking around is part of Lacey’s daily routine. She will prank her family, giggle on the floor and snort if there is a need.
8. At twenty, Lacey shared a bottle of Goldschlager with her best friend on a New Years Eve and hasn’t touched it since.
9. Lacey has a long bucket list she’s been crossing off for years. Some of the items she’s done: Vacationed in Jamaica, swam with dolphins, rode a horse on a beach (and in the ocean). Outstanding: Las Vegas, Tour of Europe, Australia, Bahamas, having a small roll in a movie. While she may not be able to cross everything off in her lifetime, dreaming big is part of who she is.
10. Lacey’s first boyfriend actually does live in Vienna, Austria (as described in My First, My Last), has a barbell piercing in his brow and a tattoo on his right arm. He is a good friend of hers and Lacey thinks he blushed when she told him about My First, My Last. She hasn’t seen him (other than via Skype) in 20 years.