Friday, November 8, 2013

Apocalypse of Angels: Seeing Angels by Harmony Lawson Spotlight & Excerpt



Title: Apocalypse of Angels: Seeing Angels
Author: Harmony Lawson
Genre: Young Adult

Tour Host: Lady Amber's Tours

Synopsis:
Camille Harper, about to finish high school, can see angels all around her. They appear to watch her. She has been able to see angels from birth, and while she is amused by this ability, she just wants a normal life with friends, family, and good times. Why can she see angels? She doesn't know, but she believes the knowledge will change everything. Then she witnesses a confrontation between a beautiful angel and a dark winged creature. The strange event will signal the end of normal life.

Did the strange beings know she could see them?

Her friends want her to sneak out to an abandoned house for parties, but her instincts scream “NO!” Something is not right about the place. The hip new guy in school, Earl, wants to date, but she is afraid he will disturb her circle of friends, and there is something not right about him. Her parents aren’t doing well together. And whatever strange plot is developing, her sister may be in the middle.

Now, for the first time, Camille Harper is interacting with angels face to face. This is incredible, but when Jason Waters enters her life, she gets more than she bargained for. Her strange ability complicates life on a whole new level. Camille and Jason enter an exciting but forbidden relationship.

Strange beings present danger. What’s a Nephilim? What are fallen angels up to?

Jason believes something is strange with Earl, but Jason is hiding things from Camille as well. Which one is right for her? Are they both trying to possess her for supernatural reasons?

Camille just wants to make it through the year and graduate from high school, but changes are leading up to some apocalyptic event.

Can Camille continue Seeing Angels without her life going to Hell?

Excerpt:

“I really want to see you again, Cami, but I’m not sure about this. I’m not sure I can.” His gaze is intense. There is no way for me to respond to that. I look down again.

He raises my hand to his lips and kisses. Electricity travels
up my arm. How can a kiss feel like that? Have we fallen in love
already?

“Why wouldn’t you be able to see me again?” I finally have to ask.

“Never mind, just pretend I didn’t say that.”

He is hiding things from me, and I know what they are. Attraction is making me so weak that I am tempted to tell him what I know. I have to fight it.

His warm hand is smooth on top and rough on the palm. My hand must seem cold to him. He can hold my hand as long as he wants.

He sighs and kisses my hand again. “We better drive back to your car. I don’t want to keep you out too late.” He sounds like a guy trying to avoid trouble.

Author Bio:

Harmony Lawson was born on a naval base in San Diego, California. Currently, she and her family live in Northern California in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Her education is in drawing, painting, and writing. When she read her first romance novel at age 16, she became a hopeless romantic.
Harmony is fascinated by angels, and she incorporates research in angels, the Nephilim, and fallen angels into her fictional stories. Many of the descriptions in her books reflect actual documentation found in religious documents.
While she has endured many hardships in life, she believes life will be better tomorrow. Life has its ups and downs, trials and tribulations, and Heaven and Hell. She believes the bad times are a test to prove a person’s worth. Her books reflect on that concept.

Links:
Web: http://freedomofspeechpublishing.com/apocalypseofangels/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HLawsonAuthor
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6888212.Harmony_Lawson
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Harmony-Lawson/e/B00AZCNXNE/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1368469991&sr=8-1
Facebooks: https://www.facebook.com/hlawsonauthor?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment