Friday, July 25, 2014

More Than Forever (More #4) by Jay McLean with Excerpt & Teasers


Title: More Than Forever 
Author: Jay McLean 
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: July 12, 2014

MORE THAN FOREVER, #4 

Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1ryk2yu


-LUCY-
There is a love so fierce it cannot be measured. 
A heart so strong it will never slow. 
There is a promise so sure it can never lie.
He promised me that love forever.
Even when it wasn't enough.

-CAMERON-
Forever. Everlasting. Eternal.
There is no measure of time. 
No sounds of the ticking of a clock. 
Just the rising and falling of the sun.
And our own sense of forever. 

But our forever isn't always.

BUY LINKS 
Amazon  http://amzn.to/1que6Fo
iBooks > http://bit.ly/1qrKsUO
B&N > http://bit.ly/1qrKxrB
Kobo > http://bit.ly/1qrK8p3




EXCERPT 
I see her wobble on her feet before she slowly tumbles 
to the ground. Her knees give out first, then the rest of 
her. It feels like I should've gotten to her earlier, but 
seconds of panic took place before my mind kicked into 
gear. And the rest is a blur.
Her friend's standing over us while I rest her head on 
my lap. "Lucy," I say. And it's the first time I've said 
her name out loud. It'd been over three weeks since I'd 
learned it.

"What happened?" Logan asks her friend.

"I don't know." She's as panicked as I am, if not 
worse.

"Is she dehydrated?" Logan picks up what looks like an 

uneaten sandwich. "Is this hers? Has she eaten?" I don't 
know why it annoys me that Logan is asking all the right 
questions and all I can do is stare down at her. She's 
breathing, so I guess that's something.

He drops down on his knees on the other side of her and 

pours water from his bottle into his hand, and then he 
runs it across her forehead and into her hairline.

"Is she alright, mate?" Jake asks. He's new and has a 

weird accent but Logan seems to think he's cool so we 
keep him around.

Logan does the water thing again, and this time her 

eyes slowly flutter open.

And I release the breath I was holding.

"It's okay," Logan says to her, "you just passed out." 

He's in her face now, and I want to punch him for being 

the first thing she sees when she comes to. I was here 
first; I was the one watching her when she fell. It 
should have been me.





The More Series 

More Than This, #1

*Mikayla* 

In one night my fairytale ended. Or it may have begun. This is my story of friendship and love, heartbreak and desire, and the strength to show weakness. 



*Jake* 

One night I met a girl. A sad and broken girl, but one more beautiful than any other. She laughed through her sadness, while I loved through her heartbreak. 



*This is our story of a maybe ever after.* 



He was right. It made no difference whether it was 6 months or 6 years. 

I couldn’t undo what had been done. I couldn’t change the future. 

I couldn’t even predict it. 

It was one night. 

One night when everything changed. 

It was so much more than just the betrayal. 

It was the Tragedy. 

The Deaths. 

The Murders. 

But it was also that feeling. 

The feeling of falling.



BUY LINKS

**LIMITED TIME ON NOOK AND IBOOKS**

More Than Her, #2
For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction." For every choice you make there are rewards, or there are consequences. It was my choice to walk away the first time. And my choice to chase her the second. But sometimes you don't get a choice, and all you get are the consequences.” "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Unless that someone is Logan Matthews. Because loving him didn't give me the strength to walk away. It didn't give me the courage to fight for him. And when it was over, all it gave me was a broken heart. 

BUY LINKS

More Than Him, #3

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson

We live in a world of darkness and shadows,
where monsters hide and aim to ruin.
And they did.
They ruined us and turned our dreams into nightmares.
But now we're back.
And we're fighting.
Not just for us, or for each other, but for our light.

BUY LINKS

AUTHOR BIO


Jay McLean is the author of the More Series, including More Than This, More Than Her, More Than Him and soon to be released, More Than Forever. She also has two standalones coming soon titled The Road, and Combative. Jay is an avid reader, writer, and most of all, procrastinator. When she's not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her two little boys, or devouring some tacky reality TV show. She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her laugh, make her smile, make her hurt, and make her feel.
AUTHOR LINKS  You can follow Jay on Instagram and twitter @jaymcleanauthor. You can also find her on her blog at www.jaymcleanauthor.com where you can subscribe to her newsletter and get teasers and updates first hand, her Facebook page at www.facebook.com/jaymcleanauthor or her fan group on Facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/moreserieslovers, or you can contact Jay directly at jay@jaymcleanauthor.com All her other social media links can be found below. Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jaymcleanauthor/ Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4724550.Jay_McLean


No comments:

Post a Comment