I was happy with my life. And who wouldn’t be? Beautiful women, money, a job that I could sleep through and still make bank. But I was bored. And I never could walk away from a challenge. This challenge turned out to be brunette. Feisty. Just the way I like them. But innocent. Too innocent for me. Too innocent to do anything other than sample and toss back. Anything more would be too risky, too much work. I was unprepared for Julia Campbell. I should have done my homework, should have looked before diving into unfamiliar waters. Ditching her proved to be problematic, my sexual needs greater than my common sense. She was different. She became more than a challenge. She may just bring my world crashing down.
*This novella is a companion piece to Blindfolded Innocence, a #1 Erotica Bestseller.*
Alessandra Torre is a new author who focuses on contemporary erotica. Her first book, Blindfolded Innocence, was published in July 2012, and was an Erotica #1 Bestseller for two weeks. Alessandra has since published an erotic thriller (The Girl in 6E) and an erotic miniseries (The Dumont Diaries). The sequel to Blindfolded, Masked Innocence, will be released in early 2014. Alessandra lives in a Florida beach town and is married, with one young child. She enjoys reading, spending time with her family, and playing with her dogs. Her favorite authors include Lisa Gardner, Gillian Flynn, and Jennifer Crusie.
I give this one a solid 4 stars. This was definitely an interesting read. Brad doesn't like it when he can't get what he wants. So he goes after it, even when he really shouldn't. This really is just a snippets of what Brad thinks before and after he meets Julia. About the time he spends with and without her. How he desires her, because she doesn't neccessarily want him. He's the type that loves making women fall all over themselves for him, and he's thrown when this young girl, Julia, just leaves and doesn't call. It's perfect karma. The guy who is the love them and leave them, meets a girl who does the same to him and it drives him crazy. Great story, definitely read Blindfolded Innocence first, it'll help make more sense.
Not Yet Available
a Rafflecopter giveaway
20 Fun Facts:
1. I was bullied as a child. Meekness was my middle name.
2. I am a huge movie buff. Ask me about any movie created in the last five years, and chances are I've seen it.
3. I spent my teenage years on a cotton farm in a one-light town in Georgia.
4. I am a terrible cook and housekeeper.
5. Don't ever 'pop in' to our house. Please. You may interrupt something kinky.
6. I'm a Gemini.
7. My favorite food is Italian.
8. My favorite men are Italian.
9. I have an unnatural attraction to Chris Hemsworth, but only when he wears the Thor cape and carries the hammer.
10. I graduated from Florida State University but my passion in football lies in the SEC, primarily in Gator Nation.
11. Originally, I planned to pursue a career in hospitality.
12. My personal reading tastes are blood and gore, not penises and romantic trysts.
13. I am a complete lightweight. One margarita, and I am lit.
14. I have been congratulated for being pregnant over ten times in my life. I have never been pregnant, but my posture and stomach will, at times, convince you otherwise. One lady flat out argued with me about it.
15. My first love was horses. My first job was at 12, mucking stalls in exchange for lessons. I have done everything from rodeos to dressage.
16. My biggest fear is that I will die without warning and a book will be left unfinished.
17. My second biggest fear is that one day one of my parents will break the cardinal rule and read one of my books.
18. My favorite part of every day is being woken up by my dogs.
19. I have often, throughout my life, been accused of being a prude. I wear innocence well. :)
20. I am on the verge of being 'legally blind'. I do not qualify for lasik surgery because of how poor my eyesight is.
Recommended Romance | The Blushing Reader | Books Are Love | Wicked Book Addict's Reviews | Mia's Point of View