A five-minute trolley ride, one troublemaking luggage, and two stolen identities. Six months later, two strangers discover they’re married. She wants an annulment. He has other plans. Being illegally hitched is about the only way Chase Lennox would ever be shackled to any woman. But when the multimillionaire playboy finds out he’s married to the woman who caused him to lose the biggest deal of his life, Chase decides before he gives his new wife an annulment, she’s going to help him close the deal he’d lost. Jessina Landi has a three-foot radius comfort zone. The last man she let into it cost her a lot more than a broken heart. And the huge debt she owes for that trust, well, it’s due. If she takes Chase Lennox's up on his offer, it’s sure to cover the bill. There’s an annulment waiting at the end of their rainbow… well, that’s if they can get through the next two weeks without consummating the marriage.
20 Fun Facts ~ Kelly Gendron
1. My first bike was a boys BMX. It was blue.
2. I owned an iguana, a baby mouse my dad caught in the house, countless chameleons, and a snake my uncle caught while fishing.
3. I got my first Barbie doll when I was 15 years old (as a “gag” gift)
4. If you haven’t guessed it yet. Yes. Growing up, I was sort of a tomboy… at least, until I kissed my first boy.
5. I went to cosmetology school.
6. First and only fan letter ever written was to Keanu Reeves.
7. My husband asked me to marry him at Fenway Park on the Jumbotron.
8. My son was born on Ground Hog day.
9. I flipped/beat the Pac-Man game twice. My dad gave me $2 for doing it.
10. Hallmark movies make me cry like a baby.
11. I always have nail polish but never a nail file.
12. I’m a Superhero Junky.
13. First phone ringtone ever ~ “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.”
14. My mom’s nickname for me is “Kelisha.” It was the name of a princess in a romance novel she read years ago.
15. Friends nickname for me is “Kelbell”
16. My husband’s nickname is “Tank.” Not sure why, he’s not built like a tank.
17. My first vehicle was a S10 pick-up truck.
18. I sang “Country Roads” by John Denver in my grammar school talent show.
19. Day job ~ Nurse.
20. “Stolen Vows” was the original title for my latest release, “Favorite Places.”
5 stars most definitely. I love Kelly's work. She always presents a great story with fantastic characters. I totally loved Jessina. She was spunky, and fiesty and not afraid of facing things head on. Chase was cocky, self-assured and totally smokin' hot. There was no denying that there was a spark between them from the beginning. I really loved the whole story, how everything came together and then fell apart. I loved that Hannah and Mrs. Caplin. They're the ones who got Chase thinking on what he hadn't done, that he should have. I want more of this series, and I'm glad to see that there is another coming out. I can't wait for Lucky Numbers, the third book in the series!!
My Favorite Things / Miscellaneous Thoughts of a Bookaholic / Book Worms / Angee's After Thoughts / Made For You Book Reviews / Books are love
Taryn Lee's Blog / Sam's Book Basket / Deal Sharing Aunt / Love Romance Books / Scandalous Book Blog
Anny Books / Book Addict Mumma / Not Everyone's Mama / Wicked Book Addict's Reviews / Love Drug Book Blog / Here is some of what I read
Rambling of a Book Lunatic / Mia's Point of View / Renee Entress's Blog / We Love Kink / Living Between Books / Jodie's W.I.N.E. List